What to Bring
· Bible, notebook, pen or pencil
· Bedding (pillow, blankets or sleep bag, etc.)
· Hygiene stuff (toothbrush/paste, shampoo, soap, towel, washcloth, etc.)
· Modest clothing (appropriate length tops, shorts, dresses, skirts, slacks, jeans)
· Swim suits (modest one-piece only)
· Money for offering (optional)
· High School campers may bring nice clothing (i.e.: skirts, dresses, slacks, ties) for banquet
They may also bring money for extra snacks.
What NOT to Bring
· No store money—pop stand included (except HS).
· Electronic stuff (phones, games, radios, etc.)
· Knives, guns, weapons, fireworks, water guns, etc.
· food or drink
· Inappropriate/revealing clothing
T-shirts are included with every registration postmarked by May 15th. Extra t-shirts can be ordered with your registration for $10. There will be a very limited number of tshirts for sale at camp.
“How do I write to my camper?”
% Camp Joy
70790 Corp Rd 23
Republican City, NE 68971
“How do I get there?”
From Alma take US 136 east 7 miles.
From Republican City go west 2 miles.
Go south for 21/2 miles to Camp Joy.
Look for signs. Check out the map below.
“What will we do?”
Activities include Bible classes, memory verses, evening service,
devotions, skits, pop stand, basketball, kick ball, Gaga ball, soap slide, fun camp fire, games, singing, and the chance to make life-long friends.
“What do I wear?”
All clothing must be neat, clean, nonrevealing, and free of offensive printing. NO cutoff t-shirts.
NO low-cut tops, NO short shorts/skirts
We reserve the right to ask campers to change any questionable attire.
Bring someone who has never been to camp and get $5 off your registration.
We do NOT permit the use of cell phones by campers. If a camper must be reached, a staff member may keep the cell phone and a camper may go to that staff on a limited basis. If you need to call, use (308) 799-4595. Please keep this to a minimum.